jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Spiderman

Atacama Salt Flat, Chile

Atacama Salt Flat, Chile

Machu Picchu, Peru (Let's hope you guessed that one)

BBQ in Mendoza, Argentina

Cerro Pochoco outside Santiago, Chile

Yes, Spiderman. Bare with me for a second. A good friend Amanda Helgerson gave me a Spiderman action figure/pool toy before I headed down to Chile with explicit instructions to take pictures of him everywhere I go. Despite my initial hesitation, I'm sure glad she gave it to me and that I've stuck with it. He goes everywhere with me and most places I actually remember about him, take him out of the bottom of my backpack, and snap a couple cool pictures. The other kids in my program have been following the progress too and have helped out with some awesome picture ideas. All the pictures are available on facebook, in a dedicated album for those of you with access. Otherwise, I've included the highlights here above.

If anyone has ideas for some creative pictures, I'd love to hear them

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario